Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy New Year!





I've been seriously behind in posting due to the crazy holidays, things have finally settled down and it's time to resume crafting. This last year was great, I did about 6 craft shows and they were all so much fun. The next will hopefully be in March and I'm already preparing to sew up a storm. Above is a preview of all my new fabric , I love them all and it's always so sad to start cutting.





Here is a pic of our pretty shatterproof christmas tree. Someday, maybe in about 5 years we will be able to put our nice breakable ornaments up. Our boys had so much fun this year, my 2 year old and I made a gingerbread house and I made my littlest one his own stocking. The first three I bought the blank stockings at Michaels but they did not have the same style this year so I had to make my own to match.

Well here's to a new year of crafting!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

What a great fabric stash! I can imagine all of the wonderful stuff you're going to create with it. Sweet houses, too!
xox,
Linnea

http://linneapaulina.typepad.com